Betwixt I am so am

Welcome to my blog
Where thoughts and pics do flow




Tuesday 6 March 2012

So What .....



So what that I am weak
So what that I am forever seeking
So what that I am seeking for satisfaction
So what that I am seeking God

So what that I am seeking growth
So what that I am seeking knowledge
So what that I am seeking to live

Is this not what I think nature has decreed for me?

Only fleeting it seems
Or not at all it seems
Totally unsatisfying
These objects I so persue
Not a moment it sates not
Survival of the Species

And through these means;
Love and Nurture of the Children

Because with these means, ends

And outcomes
End
Purposed 
Supposed
Gloriously
And that is all we really need.




1 comment:

  1. In the hard times, and in the times when you feel that the whole world is against you is when you should have a Mantra like this. So what if I am weak - I will get stronger. So what if I am seeking God - I will continue so to do. So what if the kids dont care for me - I will continue to pursue my own growth. So what if my husband does not love - I will continue to pray for him. Knowledge does not need a "so what" - because Knowledge, especially the knowledge to know the difference between right and wrong is more important.

    ReplyDelete