Betwixt I am so am

Welcome to my blog
Where thoughts and pics do flow




Friday 13 July 2012

Cathy, looked around ......


 Cathy looked around the cloudy, foggy area. Slowly she took one step and she fell off a cloud. But instead of falling onto earth, she came to a long room with a man facing the wall.

"Hullo?" Cathy called.
The man turned around. His face was so familiar. "Hello, Cath."
"How do you know my name?" Cathy asked. She took a step back, and reached for the door. It was gone now.

"Well duh I know your name! I named you!" the man laughed.
Cathy thought for a minute. "Daddy?"
He ran for her. "Yes, I'm here!"Cathy started crying and threw herself to him. She breathed in his cologn. "I missed you Daddy."
"I missed you too," he replied softly.
"Where am I?", releasing herself. "Daddy, I'm scared."
"You're in Heaven, darling. Don't be scared. This is a safe place. Nothing goes wrong here," her dad assured.

A tear came out of her eye. "Why am I here?"
His face broke into millions of pieces. "Honey, you got into a car crash with your mom and your aunt.
You-" he stopped. He grabbed her and hugged her.
"Where's Mommy and Aunty Ann?" Cathy wondered. She grabbed his hand.
"Honey...your mommy and ant are still alive. They made it," he muttered. Cathy started crying. "That's not fair! I wanna live!"

He started walking. "Come on, I want to show you around."


No comments:

Post a Comment